Do I have to register my product or validate my guarantee?
No, registration is not required.
How long is my guarantee?
All of our fires are supplied with a 3 year guarantee.
When does the warranty start from?
The warranty commences from the date of purchase.
What are the terms and conditions of the 3 year guarantee?
The 3 year guarantee commences from the date of purchase, provided that the following 3 terms and conditions are adhered to:
- For any claim to be made within the 3 years from date of purchase you will be required to provide and supply us with your proof of purchase.
- Your gas fire must have been commissioned by a Gas Safe registered installer, evidence of which you must provide together with the Gas Safe registration number.
- Your appliance must have been serviced annually, irrespective of use, by a Gas Safe registered installer, evidence of which must be provided, such as the receipt.
Please note all consumable items such as any ceramics including coals, pebbles, matrix, front strips, panels and bulbs are not covered by the 3 year guarantee.
We reserve the right to reject any claim or make a charge for any visit where the cause of the defect is due to non-compliance with the installation and/or servicing instructions or misuse of the appliance.
If a repair is chargeable during the warranty period, we will inform you and where possible, provide a quote or price guide before starting work. We cannot always give a firm cost until we commence the repair as it is not always possible to identify which components have been damaged.
Repaired or replaced products are covered only for the remainder of the original guarantee period and the guarantee period will not be extended even if we repair or replace any product or part.
If we replace any component or product, the component or product removed will become our property.
We will not accept or reimburse the cost(s) of any third party who undertakes any work carried out on the product or fits parts, unless we have approved such work in advance of it being carried out.
The Manufacturer’s guarantee does not apply to:
- Damaged caused by faulty installation, theft, tampering, neglect, misuse, normal wear and tear, accident, fire, flood, explosion, lightning, storms, frost or other bad weather conditions.
- Damage caused by the non-observance of the Manufacturer’s Installation Instructions.
- Any unauthorised adjustments made to the product by a third party.
- Servicing and its associated costs.
- Self-maintenance tasks such as cleaning.
How do I make a claim?
Making a claim is easy.
If you wish to make a claim under our 3 year guarantee, and all of the terms and conditions for your product have been met then please submit the following information for the attention of the 3G Service Department to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, you can fax to 01202 499326 or post to Focal Point Fires plc, 3G Service Department, Reid Street, Christchurch, Dorset, BH23 2BT. Please note that this does not affect your statutory rights.
Name, full address (including post code) and contact telephone numbers.
- Receipt of purchase or credit card statement.
- Original installer’s Gas Safe* registration number (gas fires only).
- Annual service receipt for every 12 months (gas fires only).